Ventilation controller KST-20 Calima with aH-Controlled technology. Reliable dehumidification and ventilation of living areas
*aH-Controlled: Dehumidification depending on the absolute Humidity
The KST-20 Calima is a climate and ventilation controller with aH-controlled technology that is used to ventilate and dehumidificate private, industrial and commercial used rooms and buildings. The device has two different operating modes for room dehumidification and residential ventilation according to the application. Therefore its suitable for nearly every living area, working space and all industries.
The controller for supply and exhaust air fans is installed easily and set up in a few minutes. The connection of the cables is realised with plugs.
- Connection of all sensors and cables without case opening
- innovative und easy to use concept of plugs for fans
- set up and installtion in only a few minutes
- automatic mode: fully automated ventilation and dehumidification
- manuel mode: pressing a button on the device starts a ventilation cycle
- power supply: 230VAC
- protection class: IP65
- Dimensions im mm: 140x140x46
This new, compact ventilation controller KST-20 Calima is a flexible controller for fans and other actuators. The Calima is used to avoid mold and to reduce the humidity through automatic and controlled ventilation.
Ventilation of living areas (DIN 1946-6)
The Calima supports climate controlled ventilation for living areas. Therefore the devices switches between different ventilation profiles for the connected actuators.
Dehumidification depending on the absolute Humidity
The basic principle of ZILA climate control systems is based on the comparison of the water vapor content of the room air and the outside air. The water vapor content is described by the absolute humidity (aH = absolute humidity) and is a measure of the "actual" moisture in the air. The comparison of the absolute humidity of the indoor and outdoor clima ensures that moist air is transported out of the rooms and that only dry air from outside is introduced. "AH Controlled" means the automated determination of suitable times for ventilation by the dehumidification or ventilation device, taking into account the climatic conditions inside and outside the building. The devices control the most common fans with and without heat recovery as well as motor-driven window openers fully automated. This technology ensures a healthy building and a good indoor climate and is also extremely energy-efficient, since it is only aired when the need arises and an air exchange is meaningful.
In addition to the automatic operating modes for ventilation or dehumidification, the KST-20 Calima climate control system features additional comfort functions. A ventilation cycle can be started manually at any time via a button on the housing of the control unit. The "frost protection function" prevents the monitored room from cooling too much, while a "dry protection function" ensures that the moisture in the room for people and buildings remains at a healthy level.
- Measuring range humidity: 0 ... 100% RH,
- Measuring accuracy humidity: ± 2%
- Measuring range temperature: -40 ... + 80 ° C
- Measuring accuracy Temperature: ± 0.2 ° C
- Signal output: I2C
- 2 control and switching outputs for connection of supply air and exhaust air elements
- The following actuators can be connected
- 1-stage ventilation fans (dehumidification of rooms)
- 2-stage ventilation fans (room humidification / domestic ventilation)
- Speed-controlled fans 0 ... 10VDC (domestic ventilation / dehumidification)
- Temperature: 0...50 °C
- relative humidity: 85 % non-condensing
- EMV/ESD: EN50082-1/2
- Dehumidification of rooms in buildings, such as basement, laundry and drying room, basement
- Ventilation of living rooms such as bedroom, living room and children's room in accordance with DIN 1946-6
- Airing meeting and classrooms, sports halls and gyms